Saturday, August 13, 2011

JUBB takes care and some frame grabs.

The Zicatela Pro has finished and Jeff Hubbard took care for sure. This event was one of the craziest events i've ever witnessed and some of the biggest waves for sure. Jeff was behind in the heat with about 5 mins or so left and he did the biggest invert to secure his win. Congratulations to Jeff Hubbard and this win puts him into 1st place on the IBA. I feel that he'll bring the title back to Hawaii for sure. We will see. stoked!

Hubbs winning invert.

Hawaiian domination. Congrats Hubb.

Dan, DUBB, Keahi, and hags with Jeff.


After having a shocker heat in the trials. I've been working with a couple of filmers to get some footage for a Mexico podcast. I've been bodyboarding everyday and I've got a bunch of clips already. I still have a couple more days left in Mexico and the forecast is looking insane so hopefully I can get more somehow. The frame grabs below are from my friend Charley Chaplet and this brazilian guy.





Here is a photo of me with a strawberry on my forehead. I ended up going head first right into the sand on the second day I was here. It shows you how powerful Mexico is. strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment