Thursday, May 24, 2012

Maui Images by Steve Wall

Earlier this year Steve Wall and Jason Finlay came to Maui to surf some of my home zones and enjoy some uncrowded sessions.  They both were staying on Oahu before coming over and Finlay checked the forecast and messaged me saying he wanted to come over and get away from the crowds on the North Shore.  Finlay is such a mellow nice guy and he has a lot of respect so I was like yeah man come over for a cruise.  We ended up scoring some fun waves.  I get stoked when my friends come over from different parts of the world.  I like sharing the experience and joy I get surfing and cruising at home with good friends for sure.  Below are some moments captured by Steve Wall.  Aloha and mahalo!

Guy hags in the zone
My brother Jonah and I waxing up our board zones
Hags and my car cruising while Finlay is having a check at the waves
Jonah and I checking the Harbor
Little fun reverse zone at the Harbor
Flipping like a full flip filipino with flipmode sticker cruising on board zone
Another flip at an uncrowded home zone spot
One of my most favorite waves at home.  Just Finlay and I out on this session
Invert hags

No comments:

Post a Comment